Visit Cashpoint >>>
Year established: 1996
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational players
Cashpoint Sportsbook Review
Cashpoint Sportsbook offers a comprehensive range of betting markets for its customers. Their selection covers the major sports, including football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis and many more. Cashpoint also provides an extensive list of special bets on political events, TV shows and other pop culture topics. The bookmaker’s live betting feature enables punters to place wagers in real time as the game is being played out.
Casino Games & Live Casino
Cashpoint have a wide range of casino games available from some of the leading software providers such as NetEnt, Pragmatic Play and Evolution Gaming. These include slots, table games and video poker machines. Cashpoint also has a comprehensive Live Casino offering with various tables staffed by professional dealers which can be accessed through both desktop and mobile devices.
Cashpoint offers a number of attractive promotions for new and existing customers, including deposit bonuses, free bets and special offers.
Usability of the site
The Cashpoint website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it ideal for first time punters as well as experienced gamblers.
All in all Cashpoint provides an excellent sportsbook product with competitive odds and a great selection of betting markets and casino games. Their live betting feature is especially popular with punters looking to place wagers in real time. Cashpoint’s promotions are also worth considering if you’re looking for extra value on your bets.
– Well established firm in Central Europe;
– Most major sports and many other sports and events offered;
– Many opportunities to bet on football;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Very competitive odds;
– Big range of casino games;
– Attractive bonus with moderate conditions;
– Aesthetically pleasing website;
– Website is available in several languages;
– Mobile app with built in features.
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Small list of funding options;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), PaysafeCard, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
New Customers Only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.