Year established: 2018
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: A-
Recommended: For recreational players
Betzest Sportsbook Review
Betzest is an online sportsbook and casino offering a wide variety of betting markets, live betting options, casino games, and live casino gaming. The website itself is easy to navigate, with all the necessary information being easily accessible.
The sportsbook section offers a range of sports and leagues from around the world. Punters have the option to place bets on single events or accumulators (accas). In-play betting is also available for most major sporting events.
Casino Games & Live Casino
The Betzest Casino has a great selection of slots, table games, jackpots, video poker games and more – all powered by leading software providers like NetEnt and Evolution Gaming. Players can also enjoy live dealer gaming in real time thanks to top quality streaming technology.
Usability of the site
The website also has several promotional offers, including welcome bonuses and regular player rewards. There’s also a VIP program that rewards players with cashback and other perks as they progress through the levels.
All in all, Betzest is a great option for punters looking to place bets on sports or enjoy playing casino games online. The website is easy to navigate and provides an excellent selection of betting markets, casino games and live dealer gaming options. With plenty of promotions available, it’s definitely worth checking out!
– Entertainment from all leading gaming providers around the globe;
– Sportsbook and online casino games are offered;
– Massive variety of events to bet on;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Available site in different languages;
– Regular promotions and special offers;
– Website optimized for variety of devices including iOS and Android;
– Quick pay-outs and easy deposits;
– Variety of banking methods;
– Attentive customer service.
– Relatively unknown, as of yet;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Certain countries are restricted from use.
Visa/Mastercard, PaysafeCard, AstroPay, Giropay, Zimpler, Sofort, Coinnor, PurplePay, Entercash, Mobile Bank, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…