Year established: 2021
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
WallaceBet Sportsbook Review
WallaceBet is a casino-oriented platform but also includes a sportsbook, with both product verticals powered by high-end technology. Wallace, the face of the brand, is a ‘casino mentor’ with deep industry knowledge. He is delivering betting tips, as well as initiating ‘Wallace says…’ challenges and competitions designed to boost player engagement. Wallacebet offers diverse portfolio of casino and live casino games, virtual sports betting, skilled games and pool betting and it’s operating under a MGA license.
– A wide range of sports betting markets;
– Markets include popular and niche events;
– More than 1,000 Live events/day;
– Casino and Live Casino options;
– Over 20 software providers;
– Generous promotions and offers;
– Refreshing site design;
– Available in mobile version;
– Available in different languages;
– Wide range of payment methods;
– Cryptocurrencies supported;
– LiveChat support available 7 days of the week.
– Still a very young bookie;
– Does not provide Live streaming;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Restricted in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, PaysafeCard, Entropay, GiroPay, Euteller, Neosurf, Yandex Money, EnterCash, Zimpler, Flexepin, Cashlib, MuchBetter, SafeCharge, Sofortuberwaisung, Jeton, AstroPay Direct, Boleto, Trustly, Todito Cash, QIWI, iDEAL, Interac, CryptoCurrency, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join WallaceBet now >>> Wallacebet.com