Year established: 2009
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Tiplix Sportsbook Review
Tiplix is a comprehensive online sports betting platform that offers an extensive selection of markets and competitive odds for all major sports leagues, tournaments, and events. The platform also allows users to place bets on Esports games as well as Virtuals such as racing, football, tennis and more.
In addition, Tiplix offers a wide range of betting markets for all major sporting events, leagues and tournaments around the world. It provides a great way to stay up-to-date with all the latest sports news and trends while placing bets on your favorite sports teams. Tiplix also offers competitive odds, so players can be sure that they’re getting the best value for their money when wagering at this site.
Usability of the site
The website is easy-to-navigate with a user-friendly interface and plenty of helpful features. Tiplix gives customers the ability to conveniently switch between different betting categories including Live Betting, eSports, Virtuals, Casino Games and Live Casino right from the homepage. Also available are regularly updated Promotions which provide rewards for players’ loyalty while they bet at Tiplix.
Overall, Tiplix is an excellent online sportsbook that provides users with plenty of options in terms of betting markets, promotions and usability features. With its comprehensive selection of sporting events covered, competitive odds and easy navigation system, this brand is certainly worth considering for your betting.
– European gambling operator;
– Good range of markets with strong prices across a number of events;
– Good coverage for soccer;
– Welcome bonus worth up to 100 Euros as a match on your first bet;
– Attractive site which is also very easy to navigate;
– Accepts multiple languages and currencies;
– Big range of funding options;
– No fees for deposits.
– Little-known bookmaker;
– No ongoing deals for existing customers;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Customer service options could be expanded upon;
– Restricted access in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard, Sofort, Wirecard, Prepaid, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…