Year established: 2008
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: South Africa
Overall rating: B+
Recommended: For recreational players
Supabets Sportsbook Review
Having been established in 2008, Supabets is among the best betting sites in South Africa and has been gaining traction over the past few years both offline and online. Supabets has over 75 branches in South Africa, Ghana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Tanzania, and is available in several other African countries, including the likes of Nigeria, Niger, and Kenya, among others.
– Trusted brand since 2008;
– One of the most popular betting sites in Africa;
– Huge range of sports with emphasis on Soccer;
– Great coverage of local and worldwide markets;
– Good range of global sports categories;
– Good market depth on big events;
– Offers also Betgames, Supa racing and Supa numbers;
– Great Live betting features;
– Live streaming available on selected events;
– Lots of special features;
– Well priced odds;
– Excellent welcome bonus;
– Great selection of promotions and offers for existing users;
– Very user-friendly platform;
– The app is available for both Android and iOS users;
– Comprehensive results and statistics sections;
– Supa TV and the podcast are good fun;
– High levels of online safety and security;
– Available in several African countries;
– Great selection of local payment methods.
– Sports streaming options limited;
– Very strict bonus terms and conditions;
– Slow customer feedback and support.
Visa/Mastercard, iPay, SID Instant Deposits (EFT), Direct Deposits, Supabets Vouchers, 1Vouchers, PayU credit card, Supabet prepaid, OZOW, Peach payments
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Supabets now >>> Supabets.co.za