Year established: 1997
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Sportingbet Sportsbook Review
Sportingbet is an online bookmaker that offers a wide range of betting products such as sports, esports, virtuals and casino games. It has an attractive and user-friendly website that is easy to navigate through with all the different betting options clearly laid out. Sportingbet also offers a great selection of markets for football, tennis, basketball and other major sports events.
The Sportingbet Live Betting feature allows bettors to place wagers even during the course of live matches giving them the chance to take advantage of changing odds or in-play opportunities.
Esports and Virtuals
The Esports offerings include League of Legends, Overwatch and Dota2 among others while their Virtuals offer more than 10 different options including Horse Racing, Greyhounds and Motor Racing.
Casino Games & Live Casino
Casino Games are divided into various categories such as Slots, Roulette and Table Games for bettors to enjoy. Sportingbet also offer a Live Casino feature where players can join live dealers in playing popular table games such as Blackjack, Baccarat and Poker.
Sportingbet also run frequent promotions which can be accessed via the Promotions section of their website. These promotions range from bonus bets to free spins and reload bonuses on deposits.
Overall Sportingbet is an impressive online bookmaker that offers a great selection of betting products with attractive odds and plenty of promotional offers for new and existing customers alike.
– A global bookmaker with an impeccable reputation;
– One of few UK bookmakers present on the London Stock Exchange;
– Wide variety of betting choices;
– Live streaming service for in-play;
– Better welcome bonuses compared to most online bookmakers;
– Stats and betting guides;
– Very fast software;
– Very straightforward and clean design;
– Information broken down into an easy to understand manner;
– Good range of deposit options;
– Low minimum deposit for most methods.
– Slightly complicated free bet offer;
– Tends to limit high winning players;
– The range of football markets isn’t as extensive as some competitors;
– Restricted access in some countries;
– Inner pages slow to load.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Ukash, QIWI, Click2Pay, Moneta.ru, Webmoney, Bank Transfer, Money Transfer, Paysafecard
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Sportingbet now >>> Sportingbet.com