Visit Smarkets >>>
Year established: 2008
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For professional players (Betting Exchange)
Smarkets Betting Exchange Review
Smarkets betting exchange is an online platform that allows customers to place bets on a wide variety of sports, events and markets. Smarkets offers a range of features such as in-play betting and live streaming. Smarkets also offers a selection of casino games and live casino.
Smarkets offers competitive odds compared to other online bookmakers, which can help customers get more value for their money when placing bets or playing casino games. Smarkets also provides detailed stats and analysis of each event, which can be used to inform customers decision making when placing bets.
When it comes to promotions Smarkets offers a number of bonuses and free bets. Smarkets also runs regular competitions giving customers the chance to win cash prizes or bonus funds. Smarkets also provides customer support via email and telephone should customers have any queries or need help with their Smarkets account.
Usability of the site
The Smarkets website has an easy to use interface, with clear navigation between the different sections. All sports are listed on the homepage, as well as current promotions, making it easy for new customers to familiarise themselves with Smarkets’ offerings.
In conclusion Smarkets is an excellent betting exchange for both experienced bettors and newcomers alike. It has a wide range of markets, competitive odds, great promotions and helpful customer service options. Smarkets website is easy to navigate and use so customers don’t need to be tech-savvy in order to access markets.
– One of the leading betting exchange;
– Good reputation within the online sports betting industry;
– A varied betting menu that includes markets on sports, politics and current affairs;
– Online in-play (live) betting in an exchange environment;
– Industry-low 2% flat commission;
– High odds;
– High limits;
– Regular promotions;
– Simple interface that allows you to get the best odds possible;
– Self-exclusion feature to block your access for six months;
– No premium charges for winning punters;
– Can set deposit and loss limits;
– Excellent customer support.
– Low liquidity on some markets;
– Small user base;
– No loyalty programme;
– Administration fees charged on inactive accounts;
– Restricted access in many countries;
– No a lot of payment options.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, PayPal, Trustly, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
New Customers Only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.