Visit NordicBet >>>
Year established: 2002
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players
Nordicbet Sportsbook Review
NordicBet is a Nordic-based online sportsbook established in 2002. It has become one of the most popular Nordic gambling sites and offers betting on numerous international sporting events such as football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, golf and more. NordicBet also provides betting on all major European leagues and competitions as well as many international events too.
The NordicBet Sportsbook offers an impressive range of markets to bet on including singles, accumulators, handicaps and Asian lines. You’ll also find their live betting section which gives punters the opportunity to place in-play bets while the action is unfolding.
Casino Games & Live Casino
NordicBet also offers Live casino games with real dealers plus hundreds of slots machines from top gaming providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO and many more. NordicBet also offers regular promotions such as daily rewards, free bets, deposit bonuses and cashback offers.
Usability of the site
The NordicBet website is well-designed with an easy to navigate interface which makes it simple for punters to find their preferred markets quickly. NordicBet has a strong presence on social media platforms, allowing members to stay up to date with the latest news and updates from the site.
In conclusion, Nordicbet is a safe and reliable Nordic-based sportsbook that caters for customers in several countries across Europe. Punters will benefit from their wide range of markets available along with attractive promotions and bonuses plus excellent customer service support when needed. NordicBet provides a great betting experience for all types of punters, from beginners to advanced players.
– Reliable, solvent company owned by Betsson Group Ltd;
– Great coverage of Scandinavian sports and markets;
– Huge focus on football betting;
– Odds on politcs and entertainment events;
– Very clean and user-friendly In-Play betting section;
– Offers casino and poker in addition to sports betting;
– Good welcome bonus;
– Clean website design is refreshing to browse;
– Accepts lots of currencies;
– Fast withdrawals.
– Deposit bonus has unfavourable terms;
– More of a recreational bookmaker, they tend to limit high winning players;
– A quite large number of countries are not allowed to bet;
– Limited working hours of the customer support;
– Depositing options could be better.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Bank Transfer, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Neteller, WebMoney
New Customers Only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.