Year established: 2015
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
MoneyBall is a daily fantasy sports (DFS) platform that has been gaining momentum in the United States and Australia over recent years. It offers an array of DFS games such as AFL, NRL, Soccer, Cricket and Horse Racing with no entry fee competitions available throughout the year. MoneyBall also provides more traditional betting options for customers who prefer this approach to their gaming style. It is licensed by the Northern Territory Government and holds membership with several industry associations such as Responsible Wagering Australia and The Betting & Gaming Council.
Usability of the site
The website is intuitively designed and easy to navigate which makes it highly user-friendly for users of all levels of experience. Moneyball has also provided a comprehensive help section which includes FAQs, contact information and rules which can be used to ensure a high level of user safety. It also offers several promotional offers throughout the year such as MoneyBall points bonuses and entry into competitions with prizes ranging from cash to holidays.
In conclusion MoneyBall is a great platform for those looking for an exciting daily fantasy sports experience or more traditional betting options. With its intuitive design and helpful customer support it provides customers with an enjoyable gaming experience that is safe and secure. Moneyball’s promotions are also worth checking out as they provide players with additional rewards for playing their favorite games. All in all MoneyBall is a great choice for gamers who want to have fun and play responsibly.
– Australia’s first Daily & Weekly Fantasy Sports platform;
– Australian owned and aimed at aussies;
– Wide range of sports on offer;
– Big range of fantasy contests;
– Real cash prizes playing Daily Fantasy;
– Daily Fantasy contests with no season long commitment;
– Daily Fantasy contest entries starting from $2;
– Contests for 2 to 1000’s of players;
– Allows to create your own Fantasy contests;
– Potential big wins for relatively small stakes;
– Hundreds of thousands paid out each week;
– Excellent website with great user interface;
– Live chat with friends.
– Not a traditional Australian bookmaker;
– No VIP scheme;
– Limited customer service options;
– Limited options for deposits and withdrawals.
Visa/Mastercard, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…
Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler’s Help; National Gambling Helpline: 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au, 18+.