Year established: 2004
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: South Africa
Overall rating: B-
Recommended: For recreational players
MG Sports Betting Review
Millionaires Gaming have been in the casino business in Africa for over 15 years. They started off in Ghana and then headed to Kenya and Nigeria before arriving now in South Africa. Now MG Sports Betting is a real money sportsbook in South Africa which has some pretty good bonuses and promos. It also has a really large betting offer covering practically all the sports popular in this part of the world.
– Long-established operator with casinos and online presence in Africa;
– Wide range of sports, leagues and tournaments to bet on;
– Premium cricket offering with over 300 betting markets;
– Huge range of soccer markets;
– Good market depth on big events;
– Great Live betting features;
– Outstanding sports betting odds;
– 2 deposit bonuses with 1x only wagering;
– Variety of promos such as cashback bonus and acca bonus;
– Betgames, Lucky Numbers and Live Roulette available;
– One of only a few bookies in SA to offer Keno;
– Very striking mobile-friendly website;
– Responsive customer support team.
– Sports streaming options limited;
– No Evolution Live Games;
– Limited payment options;
– No Cryptocurrencies;
– Customer support not 24/7.
Visa/Mastercard, Instant EFT, OTT Voucher, Snapscan, 1ForYou Voucher, Zapper
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…