Year established: 2020
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
MapleBet Sportsbook Review
Founded in 2020, MapleBet was established to provide quality enterteinment to people who enjoy gambling, by giving them the opportunity to do so in a safe, fun, fair, regulated, secure and enjoyable online gaming experience possible.
– Great selection of Sports;
– A variety of betting markets for any taste;
– Markets include popular and niche events;
– Lots of US racecourses covered;
– User-friendly Live betting console;
– Good Online Casino included;
– Ongoing promotions and offers;
– Flexible user interface;
– In-play football statistics;
– Instant VIP Club enrolment;
– A variety of banking options;
– Helpful customer support.
– No Live streaming;
– Odds on offer are only average;
– High wagering requirements on some promotions;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– The bookie’s design is a bit old-fashioned;
– No telephone number for customer care;
– Restricted in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Trustly, Euteller, UPI, NetBanking, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join MapleBet now >>> Maplebet.com