Year established: 1998
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
GWbet Sportsbook Review
Grün-Weiss Sportwetten G.m.b.H. (GWbet) is a worldwide acting bookmaker and bet-commissioner. The company was incorporated in 1998 with an Austrian bookmaker license and is located in Graz, Styria, Austria.
GWbet is member of the Austrian bookmaker association and has access to the worldwide monitoring system. Monitoring is an instrument offering protection for athletes and is a means of keeping the sport clean and free of manipulation.
The company’s well-experienced staff is able to submit an unbeatable offer which is characterized by a vast number of sport events, various bet types and 365 day-support. Due to their software and betting system they offer you a lot of possibilities to place bets. It doesn’t matter if it`s via the internet, mobile phone or terminal – you have full access to the company’s bet-offer and personal account at any time.
– Austrian gambling license;
– Takes bets on a vast array of niche markets;
– Wide range of football betting;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Available site in different languages;
– Attentive customer service.
– Less established than other bookies;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Only a handful of sports covered in real depth;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard, Giropay, Klarna, Arland, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join GWbet now >>> GWbet.com