Year established: 1998
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Geoff Banks Sportsbook Review
Geoff Banks is the son of a legendary bookmaking pioneer John Banks, who was the highest profile bookmaker in the country, with a penchant for laying fearless wagers and paying out with a smile. Geoff took over his father’s business in 1998 after working alongside for many years. Just like his father he lays fearsome wagers and affords his customers top service standards that they would expect from one of the country’s leading independent bookmakers. Betting with Geoff Banks is a competitive alternative to ‘big betting’ with traditional values. Geoff Banks offers a bespoke service, which is tailored to the individual needs of his loyal clients.
Geoff Banks is a licensed bookmaker in the Great Britain and Republic of Ireland. He maintains high profile pitches at several of the major racetracks such as Ascot, York and Cheltenham and he can be found trading there with a smile regularly. Furthermore, Geoff runs a successful phone, mobile and online betting service with a superior deposit and credit account facility.
Geoff offers a diverse and competitive sportsbook with football being the most popular sport. His clients do not need to take a ‘lesser price to get on’ nor does he apply silly restrictions on clients because they have backed a few winners. Geoffs clients know that they will always get a bet on even if what they are looking for is not on the website.
Geoffs heart lies in horse racing. To that end he offers great deals for his clients – best odds guaranteed and photo specials, both refunded in cash, at seriously competitive odds. As a true champion of traditional values with a passion in keeping bookmaking a fair and transparent business, Geoff can often be found with those same forthright views on Channel 4 Racing.
– Fun and friendly sportsbook;
– Great horse racing betting resource;
– Good range of odds for sports like football and greyhound racing;
– Real cash bonus available for new customers;
– Winners’ accounts are not limited aggressively;
– Several customer service and contact options in place;
– Classy design and quick loading times for the website;
– Easy to use mobile interface;
– iOS/Android compatible;
– Friendly and efficient customer service.
– Poor coverage of other sports outside horse racing;
– Lack of odds for newer markets like esports;
– Low bet limits for some events;
– Lack of payment options;
– Restricted in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Cheque, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Geoff Banks now >>> Geoff-banks.com