Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
EXBet Sportsbook Review
– Ambitious bookmaker;
– Sportsbook and online casino games are offered;
– Decent choice of sports and championships;
– Worthy attention to winter sports;
– Takes bets on a vast array of niche markets;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Available site in different languages;
– Good website design;
– Many payment methods;
– 24/7 support available.
– Relatively unknown, as of yet;
– Odds are poor compared to other books;
– Only a handful of sports covered in real depth;
– Limitation of highs for successful players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– No US or UK players can join.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, iDeal, UPayCard, Webmoney, Qiwi, AstroPay, OtoPay, PayKasa, PayKwik, Trustly, CashLib, Boleto, Zimpler, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.