Visit EveryGame >>>
Year established: 2021 (1996)
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: A-
Recommended: For recreational players
EveryGame Sportsbook Review
EveryGame is proud to be one of the world’s most experienced companies for sports betting, casino, poker and games. EveryGame’s mission is to offer a dedicated product which fulfils all customer requirements in terms of accuracy, quality and trust through a combination of state-of-the art technology and a customer-driven communication strategy.
EveryGame Sportsbook offers over 5,000 daily wagers for fans of every sports type including American football, basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, hockey, golf and motor sports. Satisfied customers in over 180 countries benefit from the best odds and spreads in all major US leagues such as NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, College Football, College Basketball, as well as all the top European soccer competitions, such as the Champions League, Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro, CONMEBOL Copa America and many more.
In 2021, the Everygame Sportsbook live betting platform was launched with a bang. It provides all in-play betting enthusiasts with the ultimate live thrill. Customers can find in-running events to wager 24/7 and on 365 sports betting days every year. With two different views, they are able to follow several games at once or all the games at a glance. Some prefer to use the Multi-View, others choose the Overview to immerse themselves into the world of live betting.
– More than 25 years in business;
– Available to U.S. players;
– Full-featured gambling options, including poker and casino alongside sports betting;
– All major sporting events covered;
– Wide market selection & Live betting;
– Low bookmaking margin on chosen sports (NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB);
– Choice of good value ongoing bonuses, perks, and interesting promotions;
– Excellent mobile configuration;
– Good statistics section to aid customers;
– A huge range of deposit options;
– Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals allowed;
– Responsive and efficient customer service.
– Not the biggest odds selection;
– Betting markets could be expanded;
– Fairly high wagering requirements on bonuses;
– Site design could improve on desktop;
– Not available in every country.
Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, ecoPayz, Ukash, Money Global, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.