Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
eSportsBetting Sportsbook Review
Esportsbetting is a unique online sportsbook that offers an extensive selection of Esports betting opportunities. It provides bettors with the ability to bet on Esports matches from popular game titles including Call of Duty, League of Legends, and Dota 2.
Esportsbetting also offers Esports tournaments betting for major events such as The International, DreamHack Masters and ESL Pro League. It provides bettors with detailed statistical analysis of each match before they place their bets, enabling them to make more informed decisions about which teams or players to back.
In addition, Esportsbetting also features live streaming of selected Esports matches in real-time so that bettors can keep up with the action.
– EU Regulated, esports dedicated bookmaker;
– Large selection of eSports betting markets;
– Great live betting service with streaming included for members;
– Competitive odds for all eSports bets;
– Live Streaming also available;
– First 2 bets are risk-free;
– User-friendly website and awesome betting mobile app;
– Helpful eSports news service to keep you up to date;
– Comprehensive resource for facts about the best teams, players and;
– Most reliable payment methods accepted.
– Relatively unknown, as of yet;
– Limited betting markets;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Restricted access in some countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, PaysafeCard, Sofort, Entercash, Zimpler, InstaDebit, iDebit, AstroPay, OchaPay, Trustly, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…