Year established: 2011
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
EGB Sportsbook Review
EGB is a leading online sportsbook and casino that offers a variety of betting markets for sports fans to get involved in. It provides an extensive range of betting options, including real-time live betting on all major sports leagues from around the world.
Casino Games & Live Casino
EGB also offers casino games such as slots, roulette, blackjack, poker and more. With a Live Casino experience you can play against real dealers in real time through their state-of-the-art HD streaming technology.
EGB provides a wide array of promotions which include free bets and deposit bonuses to give customers extra value when they bet with this brand.
Usability of the site
The website has been designed with ease-of-use in mind, which is evident from the moment you arrive. An intuitive website design allows customers to easily navigate between sports betting, casino games and live betting with ease. EGB also has a dedicated mobile app which makes it even easier for users to place bets on the go.
Overall EGB offers an extensive range of services and features that make them one of the top online sportsbooks in Europe. With their extensive range of betting markets, excellent promotions and easy-to-use website design, it provides an exceptional gaming experience for all its customers. For those looking for an immersive and secure gambling experience, EGB is definitely worth considering.
– E-sports specialist bookmaker;
– Great eSports selection;
– Plenty of available markets for Dota 2 betting, League of Legends betting, CS:GO betting, as well as Quake and World of Tanks;
– Good range of tournaments on which users can place eSports bets, including the LPL Spring Split;
– Live coverages good selection of live bets;
– Live streaming on a lot of matches;
– Inovative bonuses, promotions and daily quests;
– Welcome offer can be used with e-Wallets;
– Friendly community which allows users to interact with others;
– Offering PlayMoney option where you can test platform;
– Interactive website with chat;
– Helpful news section on the site;
– Great deposit and withdrawal options.
– Winnings can be less than other sites;
– Odds could be more competitive;
– Multiple withdrawals per month is expensive;
– They limit Winners and prohibit arbitrage betting;
– Some users may find interface complicated;
– Customer support can be slow when there’s a lot of traffic.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, UnionPay, Alipay, Webmoney, Qiwi, Yandex.Money, WeChat, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join EGB now >>> egb.com