Year established: 2022
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
DragonBet Sportsbook Review
DragonBet is the first online brand that promotes and focuses on Welsh sport. DragonBet is proud of its bookmaking heritage. It has stood in the betting rings of Wales, as John Lovell Racing, for over half a century. As a family run, independent bookmaker they have built a reputation of offering a first class and personable customer service, which have brought to DragonBet. Their roots are in racecourse bookmaking and you will still find them operating on-course. From the muddy point-to-point fields to Chepstow or Cheltenham.
– The bookmaker of Wales;
– Long years in the business;
– Covers the most sporting markets;
– Lots of markets for football gamblers;
– Football Cymru leagues;
– On all UK and Irish racing;
– Welsh Rugby Union Premiership & Championship;
– Access to Esports betting markets;
– Good emphasis on In-Play;
– Best odds guaranteed for racing;
– Money back for second at all Welsh racecourses;
– Hundreds of slots to play;
– Nice site with very easy navigation;
– There is an extensive FAQ page;
– Fast payout on winnings;
– Backing Welsh sport;
– Helpful customer support.
– Main focus is on UK customers;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Payment options quite limited;
– Too many restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Deposit / Withdrawal Amount – £10;
- Maximum Deposit / Withdrawal Amount – £5000.
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join DragonBet now >>> Dragonbet.co.uk