Year established: 2017
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: ? (No license set)
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For professional players (Blockchain Betting Exchange)
Degens is a peer to peer sports betting exchange that uses the popular cryptocurrencies ETH and DAI. They’ve been operating on the Ethereum blockchain since 2017. “Degens” is a humorously self-deprecating term short for “degenerates”, which originated in the sports betting and poker communities.
Usability of the site
Degens makes it easy for users to navigate their betting exchange. The main page provides a comprehensive overview of all available betting markets and the format used is designed to be user-friendly. It also offers live betting, allowing you to bet in real time on matches as they happen. All bets are placed directly through Degens’ website, so there is no need for additional software or downloads.
Degens is an excellent choice for those looking for a reliable and competitively priced betting exchange. With an extensive range of sports and markets, It offers something for everyone. The user-friendly interface and fast processing times make Degens a great choice for casual and experienced bettors.
– Blockchain Betting Exchange;
– Offers anonymous peer-to-peer betting;
– Trade market movements, not just the Sport;
– Ability to make lay bets and to trade in-game:;
– Quite high limits for major sports;
– No betting limits, better odds;
– Instant deposits/withdrawals, lowest fees.
– No bonuses and promotions;
– Needs more sports betting markets;
– Low market liquidity, particularly during in-play betting;
– A limited number of bet types;
– Poor payment options.
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Degens now >>> Degens.com