Year established: 2012
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Bookmaker.com.au Sportsbook Review
Bookmaker.com.au is an online sportsbook that offers a wide variety of betting markets, including horse racing and live betting, with great promotions and usability of the website. It has made it easy for Australian punters to get in on the action with their secure betting platform.
The Sportsbook section offers plenty of options when it comes to Horse Racing Betting Markets at Bookmakers such as Win or Place bets, Quinella and Exacta, Trifecta, First Four and Fixed Odds Futures Bets too. It also provides a decent range of Live Betting markets available across popular sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Tennis and more enabling you to wager on the game as it is being played.
In addition to these markets Bookmaker.com.au also provides you with plenty of Promotions and Bonuses to ensure that your betting experience is a rewarding one. It has daily specials, multi specials, and money back specials across all sports and racing events. It also offers a great variety of discount bets which enable punters to bet more and save more at the same time!
Usability of the site
The website is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate making it simple for users to find what they are looking for quickly. Staff have made sure their website supports both mobile devices as well as desktop computers allowing punters to access the site anywhere at any time.
To conclude Bookmaker.com.au is an online sportsbook that provides a wide range of betting markets, great promotions, and most importantly an easy to use website for punters to enjoy. It has made it simple for Australians to get in on the action with their secure betting platform. Bookmaker.com.au is sure to be a hit amongst punters looking for exciting betting experiences!
– Parent company is trusted world-wide company Ladbrokes;
– Over 35 different kinds of Sports including, NRL, AFL, Soccer, Athletics, Volleyball, Golf;
– Vast variety of sports betting types;
– Extremely slick design and betting interface;
– Easy access to funds with Bookmaker ATM card;
– Excellent web design, easy sign up and verification process;
– Good customer support;
– Quick withdrawals.
– Not as many sports markets as some rivals;
– No live online betting (due to Australian law);
– Not many specific racing event promotions;
– Higher than average bookmaker margins;
– E-wallet services like Skrill and Neteller aren’t offered.
Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…
Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler’s Help; National Gambling Helpline: 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au, 18+.