Year established: 2021
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: A-
Recommended: For recreational players
Betzone Sportsbook Review
Betzone is the exciting new online offering from Bet21 Limited to complement their nationwide retail estate (Megabet – formerly Stan James) which currently operates 47 shops across the UK from Tyneside in the North to Brighton in the South.
– Part of MegaBet group with strong bookmaking heritage;
– Large variety of casino games and sports betting markets;
– Huge range of markets covering many different sports;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– Nice focus on horse racing;
– Excellent coverage of Live betting markets;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Solid value sign-up deal and ongoing promotions;
– Extremely well thought out layout and features;
– Top notch native Android & iOS betting apps;
– Attentive customer service;
– Cash out feature.
– Strict conditions to the sign-up bonus;
– Breadth of markets slightly less than some competitors;
– Very focused on just the UK market;
– Payment options quite limited;
– Many restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Maestro, Cheque, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
New Customers Only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.