Year established: 2009
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
BetPack Sportsbook Review
BetPack burst onto the bookmaking scene in the early noughties to much acclaim and fan fair. Based and operating in Ireland, the company is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and also adheres to the ethical and responsible gambling organisation GamStop and GambleAware.co.uk. BetPack completely focuses on its Irish customers, and as such, UK players are currently not eligible for an account on the site.
BetPack is a pretty decent bookmaker when in comes to the overall layout and setup of their site, and their Sportsbook. There’s two big issues the company needs to focus on if it wants to improve and expand in the future. The lack of Promotions or price boosts is a big negative in the current market where offering a variety of these is the standard for all customers to enjoy. Additionally, it would be positive to see the site open up to the UK market, vastly increasing the number of possible customers available to target and allowing them to use the site for betting.
– Ambitious bookmaker;
– A huge selection of sports to bet on ranging from football to hurling;
– Comprehensive online casino area with both live and virtual games in play;
– The best odds on racing, for UK and Ireland, are guaranteed;
– Excellent promotions and deals offered to both new and existing members;
– Modern site design and easy to follow sections;
– Available for many devices, including smartphones and tablets;
– Attentive customer service.
– Less established than other bookies;
– No live streaming available;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Some restricted countries;
– Limited offer of payment options.
Visa/Mastercard, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…