Year established: 2005
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B+
Recommended: For professional players (Betting Exchange)
Betfair is an online betting exchange that allows customers to bet on a wide range of markets and sports around the world. Customers can choose from a variety of competitive betting options, including horse racing, football, rugby union, cricket and more. It also offers live betting for certain events so you can get in on the action as it happens. Betfair’s website is designed with usability in mind – their simple user interface makes it easy to navigate and place bets quickly and securely.
Betfair offers a huge selection of markets across many different sports and competitions, giving customers plenty of choice when it comes to placing bets. Some of the most popular markets include football, cricket, rugby union, horse racing and greyhound racing. It also offers a range of exotic bets such as Asian handicap betting and spread betting.
Betfair’s horse racing section is one of the most popular on their site. Customers can place traditional win or each-way bets, as well as exotics such as tricasts and forecast bets. It also offers best odds guaranteed for all Australian, UK & Irish horseracing events, which means customers will always get the best possible price for their bets.
Betfair allows customers to place live bets on some sporting events and competitions in real-time. This means that you can bet while watching the action unfold, giving you an even better chance of winning. It also offers Cash Out for certain bets, which allows customers to settle their bet before an event is finished and take a profit or minimize their losses.
Usability of the site
The website is designed with usability in mind – it’s easy to navigate and place bets quickly and securely. It has been optimized for both mobile phones and tablets, so customers can access Betfair’s betting exchange from anywhere. It also offers a range of helpful customer support options, including live chat and email support.
Betfair Australia is a great online betting exchange that offers customers plenty of choice when it comes to placing bets. With competitive odds, live betting and cash out options, Betfair has something for everyone. The website is easy to use and the customer service team are always on hand to help if you need it. Whether you’re looking for a standard bet or something more exotic, Betfair has got you covered.
– Has the reputation of the best betting exchange available;
– Licensed in eight countries including Australia;
– Great for advanced punters;
– Can bet both for and against outcomes, which is excellent for hedging;
– Excellent tournament (futures) betting and correct score odds;
– A broad range of sports are covered;
– The best liquidity of any betting exchange;
– Odds are usually a lot more generous than you will find with most Sportsbooks;
– Low minimum deposit for popular deposit methods;
– Great customer service.
– Not as beginner friendly as a standard bookmaker;
– Not a lot of promotions for existing customers;
– Smaller range of markets per fixture compared to leading bookmakers;
– Not as many many Futures racing markets as other bookies;
– Live betting is not available online due to government regulation;
– Not all markets have enough liquidity on exchange;
– Sometimes have to wait until closer to event for exchange to have liquidity;
– Complicated commission structure;
– 6%-8% market base rate commission for Australian racing;
– Premium Charges for most successful customers.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, POLi, BPay, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Betfair.com.au now >>> Betfair.com.au
Gamble Responsibly. Call Gambler’s Help; National Gambling Helpline: 1800 858 858 or visit www.gamblinghelponline.org.au, 18+.