Year established: 2012
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Betano Sportsbook Review
Betano is a modern European bookmaker that has recently launched both online casino and sports betting services to the masses. It’s primarily targeting European players, and hence there are some restrictions for certain countries to use the site and create an account such as the UK and the Americans over the pond. The bookmaker is fully licensed and registered in the jurisdiction of Malta by the Malta Gaming Authority, and is also a part of some of the lesser known ethical gambling organisations such as the International Integrity Betting Association which means your hard earned funds are secure and online play will be fair and safe.
– Financially stable bookmaker;
– Good range of sports covered;
– Lots of football betting opportunities;
– Extensive Live betting options;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Attractive sign up bonus;
– Website is simple and easy to use;
– Places large emphasis on security;
– Plenty of options for funding your account;
– Supports multiple languages;
– Good customer service.
– Less established than other bookies;
– Fairly average odds on long shots or outsiders;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– There are very low limits for some events;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, Skrill, PaysafeCard, Sofort, Trustly, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
Join Betano now >>> Betano.com