Year established: 2012
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Isle of Man & UK
Overall rating: B
Recommended: For recreational players
138 Sportsbook Review
138 Sportsbook offers a wide range of betting markets across many sports and leagues around the world, including NASCAR and Formula 1 racing, as well as providing in-depth coverage of top football (soccer) events such as the English Premier League. It also has a comprehensive selection of live betting markets and features an easy to use dynamic betting platform for quick bet placement.
Esports and Virtuals
138’s esports offering covers popular titles such as CS:GO, DOTA 2, King of Glory and League of Legends. It provides a great selection of virtuals covering greyhounds, horses, tennis and other sports.
Casino Games & Live Casino
138 Casino Games include slots, table games (roulette, blackjack and baccarat) along with video poker. Live Casino options are also available with an interesting choice of live dealer games.
The 138 brand offers a number of generous promotions, including welcome bonuses and weekly reload bonuses.
Usability of the site
The website is easy to use and navigate, featuring clear categories and menus that make browsing different betting markets and finding specific events straightforward.
Overall, the 138 platform provides users with a comprehensive range of betting markets across many sports and leagues around the world, as well as offering dynamic live betting options and exciting virtuals plus casino games. 138 Sportsbook is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable sportsbook experience with plenty of betting options. With competitive odds on offer, this operator should be at the top of your list when considering which sportsbook to choose.
– Popular online gaming operator in Asia;
– Highly trusted company;
– Huge selection of available sport betting markets ;
– Additional fun features for football fans;
– Competitive prices across a range of sports;
– Excellent promotions targeting new players;
– Detailed statistics and live results section to help punters;
– Smooth and sleek interface that is easy to use;
– Easy deposits and quick cashouts;
– Great customer service.
– Promotion isn’t great anyway;
– Can’t claim the bonus money when you withdraw, just what you put in;
– Slightly lacking in prop bets;
– Poor banking options;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…