Visit 10CRIC >>>
Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: A-
Recommended: For recreational players
10CRIC Sportsbook Review
The 10CRIC brand at the moment is known for being one of the leading sports betting brands in India. It’s making major moves in the gambling industry. This platform decided to go all-in at once with a wide variety of gambling options including sports, casino games, and live casino gambling.
However, cricket seems to be its first love and they have done an excellent job of providing Indian cricket lovers. The most recent development, becoming the Official Betting Partner of the Hero Caribbean Premier League (CPL) in 2019, is a great step toward attracting more cricket punters in India.
Even though they are focused on betting they also have an impressive casino that of course features Mega Moolah. Overall, 10CRIC is a cut above the rest in India. If it continues to offer credible gaming and enhancing trust between them and their customers, then other platforms are looking at a real threat.
– The best Sportsbook for Indian players;
– Large selection of sports to choose from;
– Outstanding Cricket betting offer;
– Good Football and Tennis offering;
– Really nice Live betting platform;
– The casino options are just as good as sports betting options;
– Fantastic sports welcome offer;
– Competitive odds;
– User-friendly interface;
– Mobile app for Android & iPhone;
– Detailed FAQs and Help center;
– Offers cricket news like IPL news;
– Offers great statistics for various sports;
– Great deposit methods, including Indian bank transfer;
– Secure and fast transactions.
– Tough turnover requirements for bonuses;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– No Live Streaming offered for Sports Events;
– Withdrawal slower than other sites for Card payment methods;
– Reliable but a bit slow support;
– Limited language options;
– Only available in India.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.