Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Malta & UK
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
STSbet Sportsbook Review
STSbet is operated by Vivaro Limited, a company duly incorporated and registered on 23 December 2008, under the laws of Malta, with the Company Registration № C45929. The company has its registered address at Luxe Pavilion, 2nd Level, Diamonds International Building, Portomaso, St. Julians STJ 4010, Malta. Vivaro Limited is regulated by the regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission.
STS covers over 30,000 Live matches per month, both live games and pre-match. With thousands of Live matches, STS offers real-time video streaming and voice commentary for real-time wagering and allows access to live scores and other match data.
– Sports betting and Casino on the same platform;
– Excellent range of sports to bet on;
– Multiple football match betting markets;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Extensive coverage of eSports;
– Good sign up offer;
– Aesthetically pleasing website;
– Fair choice of real money payment methods;
– 24/7 customer service available via live chat and email.
– Not the most well-known bookmaker;
– Very focused on just the UK market;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– Limited options for deposits and withdrawals;
– Some restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.