Year established: 2017
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For professional players (Spread betting company)
PointsBet Sportsbook Review
– New and exciting format, first of its kind in Australia;
– Industry leaders/innovators in NBA, NFL, AFL and NRL betting;
– Hundreds of niche betting markets that can’t be found with other bookies;
– Heaps of stats-based and player based betting markets, which perfectly lend themselves to spread betting;
– Payouts are exponential so the more “right” you are the more you win;
– Huge welcome bonus for new players;
– Easy to deposit/withdraw;
– Great customer service.
– Not a traditional Australian bookmaker;
– Can be risky for recreational punters;
– Spread betting can be confusing at first if you’re new to the game;
– No live online betting (due to Australian law) or in-play phone betting yet;
– You’ll be charged a fee if you leave your account dormant for a long time;
– Limited deposit options.
Visa/Mastercard, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.