Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United States
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
PointsBet NJ Sportsbook Review
– Innovative betting platform with unique features;
– Licensed and legal in the United States;
– Wide selection of betting markets and sports;
– Wide coverage of US sports and lines;
– Competitive odds in most markets;
– Top-notch promotional offers;
– Unique PointsBetting bet type;
– Easy to use software and mobile app.;
– VIP award system.
– Few multi-bet options;
– No round-robin parlays or teasers;
– The act of placing a parlay could be a little smoother;
– Slightly cluttered platform;
– Basic banking options.
Visa/Mastercard, e-Check, PointsBet Card, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.