Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: A-
Recommended: For recreational players
PlayUp Sportsbook Review
PlayUp it is all-in-one sports betting and racing software with over 40,000 live matches and 65,000 pre-match events every month. PlayUp’s all-in-one sports and racebook solution is custom built to be a highly flexible, scalable and robust enough to cope with the needs of multi-territory operation and the demands of today’s players. PlayUp can handle any type of sport or event plus any type of bet across fixed-odds and pari-mutuel bet types. All managed by highly experienced trading team who have a 360-degree view of their liability and risk centrally across all channels.
Daily Fantasy E-Sports and betting for major leagues including Counter Strike, League of Legends, Dota2, Call of Duty, Fortnite and more. E-Sports betting involves betting on the results of professional E-Sports matches. PlayUp acts as the bookmaker, calculating the odds and creating the betting markets for users to wager cash on E-Sports outcomes. PlayUp is dedicated to developing products in this new market, and in turn helping grow the E-Sports community by delivering entertaining and engaging experiences.
PlayUp, via its daily fantasy sports (DFS) brand Draftstars, is the #1 DFS site in Australia by all metrics and is now operating in India. Tens of millions in prize money is won each year via contests numbering in the millions. Draftstars has built a sports enthusiast community of over 300,000 and has partnered with the likes of KAYO (Fox Sports) on innovations such as ‘Live Finals’, where the best of the best meet-up and compete live for record-breaking prize pools.
– Safe, publicly-traded company;
– Licensed and regulated in Australia;
– 120+ sports supported including Racing, Virtuals and eSports;
– A huge amount of betting markets available for each sport;
– AU/UK/USA Horse Racing and bet types;
– 65,000+ pre-match events every month;
– 40,000+ live matches every month;
– Good value betting promotions;
– Simple, easy to navigate website;
– Mobile, Web and Native applications for iOS and Android;
– Good range of effective customer service options;
– Single-Wallet between different PlayUp brands;
– Super-fast cashouts.
– Limited racing futures markets;
– Can lag behind with fixed odds prices;
– Sign-up bonus is not available in NSW, SA, VIC or WA;
Visa/Mastercard, BPay, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.