Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Palmerbet Sportsbook Review
– Family-owned Australian company;
– A huge amount of betting markets available for each sport;
– Refreshing focus on sports betting and not just racing;
– Over 200+ markets on every AFL and NRL game;
– Novelty bets such as entertainment (TV shows), weather, elections and more;
– Great range of promotions/specials each week;
– Money back special on selected Saturday races for minor placings;
– Great user friendly betting interface;
– Easy sign up and verification process;
– Great customer service.
– Not as many live betting options as larger/older competitors;
– Bonus Bets can only be used on racing markets;
– Harsher turnover requirements on bonus bets than Australian rivals;
– Higher than average bookmaker margins;
– No e-wallet (Neteller, etc.) options for withdrawing/depositing.
Visa/Mastercard, Bpay, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.