Year established: 2015
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
The vision of MoneyBall is to revolutionise fantasy sport in Australia. They provide daily and weekly NRL, AFL, EPL, NFL, RWC and NBA contests tailored specifically for Aussies. Their one-day format has huge advantages compared to other fantasy sport platforms. They give you the ability to enter multiple contests daily or weekly, pick your favourite players and have the chance to win instant cash prizes.
Being the first of its kind in Australia, they want to provide unique one-day fantasy sport contests in sporting codes such as NRL, AFL, EPL, NFL, RWC, NBA, Big Bash, ODI and T20i. MoneyBall offer multiple contest types to choose from. These include head to head, system created leagues, and if none of those appeal to you, you can create your own. MoneyBall wants to give you full control of your team. You pick the players you want while having the chance to win instant cash prizes.
MoneyBall hold a wagering license applicable to all Australian states and territories issued by the Northern Territory Racing Commission. Their goal is to increase fan engagement in Australian sports and the help grow participation in crowd attendance, viewership and club membership.
– Australia’s first Daily & Weekly Fantasy Sports platform;
– Australian owned and aimed at aussies;
– Wide range of sports on offer;
– Big range of fantasy contests;
– Real cash prizes playing Daily Fantasy;
– Daily Fantasy contests with no season long commitment;
– Daily Fantasy contest entries starting from $2;
– Contests for 2 to 1000’s of players;
– Allows to create your own Fantasy contests;
– Potential big wins for relatively small stakes;
– Hundreds of thousands paid out each week;
– Excellent website with great user interface;
– Live chat with friends.
– Not a traditional Australian bookmaker;
– No VIP scheme;
– Limited customer service options;
– Limited options for deposits and withdrawals.
Visa/Mastercard, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.