Year established: 2002
Mobile version: no
Overall rating: D
Recommended: For recreational players
– Owned by Redbet, one of the top gaming companies in Europe;
– Wide range of sports games;
– Large betting offer;
– Attractive odds on a variety of sports;
– Cover a wide range of football betting markets;
– Fully integrated gambling site;
– Supports several languages;
– Fast and functional site;
– Accept all major credit cards, ewallets and money transfers.
– Not most popular bookmaker;
– Only a handful of sports covered in real depth;
– Tend to limit fast and high winning players;
– Quite a boring looking website design.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, Neteller, Paysafecard, QIWI, Przelewy24, Webmoney
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.
It has closed…