Year established: 2016
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
DraftStars is owned by PlayUp Interactive, a pioneer in the global Daily Fantasy Sports industry. DraftStars is arguably one of the best fantasy sports contests providers in Australia as they provide an impressive amount of features. All popular Australian sports are covered from the AFL to the NRL as well as Cricket matches. They also have a very good offering of contests for fans of the NBA, NFL and EPL. For every sport, there’s at least one contest offered per game and the prize pool can be as high as $15,000. DraftStars is highly recommended for Fantasy lovers and sports betting fans.
– Daily Fantasy Sport site, 100% Australian owned;
– A wide variety of sports to test your Fantasy expertise;
– Daily fantasy leagues on matches in NRL, AFL, EPL, NBA, NFL & NHL;
– Big prize pools to be won or play for fun;
– Potential big wins for relatively small stakes;
– You don’t need to be an outright winner to make money;
– Free to enter tournaments;
– Live Score Tracking;
– Great Promotions and Specials;
– No season-long commitment;
– A streamlined, user-friendly player selection tool.
– Not a traditional Australian bookmaker;
– No welcome offer for new customers;
– Limited options for deposits and withdrawals.
Visa/Mastercard, POLi, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.