Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United States
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
Borgata Sportsbook Review
– Well-known gambling brand;
– Licensed and legal in the USA;
– Casino, poker and sports betting all under one roof;
– Impressive range of bets;
– Major leagues, niche sports & international action;
– Live betting options offers;
– Competitive odds in most markets;
– Risk-free sports bet for new customers;
– Modern graphics and usability of the app;
– Variety of banking methods;
– Good customer service.
– Fairly new as an online Sportsbook;
– Does not offer as many sports better types;
– Limited in-play selections but room for growth;
– Could make it easier to find withdrawal information;
– Could use more ongoing promotions.
Visa/Mastercard, Play+, Skrill, Neteller, e-Check, PayNearMe, Cash Cage, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.