Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
Overall rating: C
Recommended: For recreational players
BetSid Sportsbook Review
BetSid was first founded by successful Lancashire entrepreneur Simon Rigby in 2013. What began as a supplementary service to his catering offering at PNE’s Deepdale stadium has rapidly grown into a major success story and formidable addition to the Rigby Group in its own right. Since its formation, BetSid has grown into an extensive operation across West Lancashire, now maintaining eight high street shops across Blackpool, Preston and Chorley, as well as telebetting services and a full online betting facility. Despite competing against major national chains, BetSid has consistently grown as a business and acquired new customers, driven by a dedication to providing outstanding customer service as well as the best prices available on the high street. Its growth year-on-year has clearly demonstrated to customers that there is both better value and better service to be found from quality independents.
– Ambitious family run business with local feel;
– Most major sports and many other sports and events offered;
– Great coverage of european football and horse racing;
– A varied range of leagues;
– Excellent coverage of live betting markets;
– Reasonable odds covering all mainstream sports;
– Big range of casino games;
– Large number of bonus offers;
– Clean website, easy to navigate;
– Accessible by mobile phone and tablet;
– Attentive customer service.
– Less established than other bookies;
– Very focused on just the UK market;
– Bonusses relatively small;
– Odds aren’t the greatest for local sports;
– No added value in terms of streaming or broadcast/punditry content;
– Limited offer of payment options;
– Many restricted countries.
Visa/Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.