Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Jurisdiction: Not specified
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players (Cryptocurrency Sportsbook)
BetRoar Sportsbook Review
BetRoar is a whole new avenue for online bettors to grow their fortune using Bitcoin technology. Users are depositing their bitcoin balances from their personal wallet to their internal server — safe and secure — to bet on various game modes that suit your tastes. Whether you want to make quick cash or play it fun and slow by watching real sports live, they got many ways for you to bet.
With their Bit Brawlers Game, bettors can bet on an exciting retro style arcade fighting game with over 9000 characters each with their own special moves and skills. Betting is parimutuel which means you are betting against other players rather than against the house. If you win, your payout is equal to the proportion of the losing pot based on how much you contributed to the winning pot.
They also have the traditional fixed odds betting where you can bet on your favorite team in Football, Soccer, eSports, and other live sports. Multi bet and betting on team scores is also available with some of the best odds in the industry. This is only the beginning. Check out for more future developments in their site, opening limitless possibilities for everyone to bet and win.
– Full-service Bookie for Sports and eSports betting;
– Good set of markets including popular and niche options;
– Player vs Player arcade action Bitcoin betting;
– Over 9000 fighting game characters to bet on;
– Insane and mind blindingly surreal arcade action ;
– Good odds on sports and esports matches;
– Decent promotions and bonuses;
– Great refer a friend program;
– Completely anonymous betting with no KYC;
– Players funds are kept in cold storage to protect from hacking;
– 4% APR compounding interest on all Bitcoin deposits;
– Quick deposits and withdrawals.
– New Sportsbook;
– No Live streaming;
– High wagering requirements for bonuses;
– Fiat currencies not accepted.
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.