Year established: 2013
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: B+
Recommended: For recreational players
Bet9ja Sportsbook Review
Bet9ja is the registered trading name of KC Gaming Networks Limited. KC Gaming Networks Limited hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
KC Gaming Networks draws upon the best practices in both Europe and Africa. Theirs technology centre is based in Europe to ensure the reliability and security of theirs systems and your transactions. Theirs customer facing operations are based in Lagos to ensure the customer experience is unparalleled. KC Gaming Networks set the standard for online, mobile and retail excellence in Nigeria.
Bet9ja covers all the major sporting events across Europe and the world. They have great odds and also great combinations of bets like First Goalscorer and Half-Time/Full-Time. In Live Betting the odds change right up to the 90th minute. On a Saturday there may be as many as 10,000 different bets on offer.
Bet9ja works with the best operators in the world to guarantee the best betting conditions. The computer system and data are protected using Dell servers and Fortinet Firewall, and feature a Thawte SSL encryption certificate.
Your winnings are real. You can play the games for free or bet real money and win. You can transfer your winnings straight across to your bank account at any time, whenever you want. Every day, thousands of players withdraw their winnings and Bet9ja guarantees to pay out on all winning bets.
– Nigerian-facing sportsbook;
– Aimed at Nigerian sports betting and casino fans;
– Offers betting lines and odds on football and many other global sports;
– Has a range of bet types including Live Betting;
– Virtual games also available;
– Has a range of online casino offerings including slots and table games;
– Welcomes deposits via online transfers, ATM transactions and credit cards;
– Mobile optimized website;
– Live customer chat supported.
– Only accepts customers from Nigeria;
– Tough playthrough terms on bonus;
– Only english language available;
– Only NgN currency available.
Visa/Mastercard, eMailMoni, Quickteller, GT Bank, Skye Bank, PayCom, NIBSS eBills, Zenith Internet Banking, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.