Year established: 2019
Mobile compatible: Yes
Overall rating: C-
Recommended: For recreational players
Bbet Sportsbook Review
Bbet is an Australian owned and operated online sportsbook and have been licensed as a bookmaker in Australia for over 20 years. They still continue to operate on course at Randwick and Rosehill racecourses and are licensed by Racing NSW and the NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing. Bbet holds the required guarantee to operate through the NSW Bookmakers Cooperative as a licensed bookmaking company in NSW and member of the NSW Bookmakers Co-Op.
Their experienced and professional staff are located at Canterbury Park Racecourse in Sydney, NSW. Being Australian owned Bbet prides itself on paying all appropriate levies and taxes to state racing authorities to continuously give back to the Australian racing industry. Bbet offer a wide range of betting markets on Australian and overseas racing and a large array of sporting events from all corners of the globe.
– Australian grown and operated;
– Plenty range of racing and sports markets;
– A huge amount of betting markets available for each sport;
– Simple, easy to navigate website;
– Fantastic personal customer service.
– Limited sports available;
– Limited racing futures markets;
– Not much on offer in the way of promotions;
– Lacks live streaming video;
– Limited banking options.
Visa/Mastercard, POLi, BPay, Bank Transfer
*Keep in mind to double check information. Be prepared for changes to restricted countries, bonuses, currencies, deposit and payment options, languages, contact info.